At CLA Trust & Legacy Planning we’re here to help you manage your loved one’s affairs. This can mean:
- Offering advice and help to manage a loved one’s finances including bank accounts, savings, investments or other financial affairs
- Selling a property on behalf of the deceased and transferring it to those entitled
- Helping you to make decisions about where a loved one lives and helping to make decisions about their day-to-day personal or health care
There are several reasons why you might want to manage someone else’s affairs. Some of these reasons include:
- They’re ill or disabled, either temporarily or on a long-term basis
- They’re unable to make decisions for themselves, because of mental illness or other reasons
Please contact us today to arrange an appointment.